Why pay more for your outing, tournament or fundraiser than you have to? Call us at The Blackwood to arrange a superb day out whether its for a large society booking, charity event or simply a group of friends wanting to spend quality time on the course.
- We’re conveniently located just 3 miles from Bangor & 12 miles from Belfast City Centre, not to mention a short 15 minute drive from Belfast City Airport making us the ideal choice for overseas golfers with lots of options for nearby accommodation.
- We offer a stunning setting for golfers as both our par 3 & par 5 course are situated within the woodlands of the famous Clandeboye Estate therefore you can stroll around our fairways and admire the beautiful parkland of this acclaimed golf centre.
- We have two excellent courses, the Temple (par 3) & the Hamilton (par 5). Both are fair yet challenging for players of all abilities.
- Our golf shop offers the latest selection of golfing equipment plus staff to provide expert knowledge & advice.
- After you’ve played 18 holes why not stop of at the 19 for lunch, our licenced 19 Coffee House serves breakfast & lunch daily and can cater for all your dietary needs.
- “Golf Only” package for £15pp offering societies the opportunity to play on our championship Hamilton course.
- “Golf & Go” package for £20pp (most popular) adds a hearty breakfast in the centres delicious 19 Coffee House & a basket of range balls.
- “Golf, Go & Dine” package for £30pp offering all of the above plus a gourmet lunch.